Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does taking a motion sickness pill still put you to sleep when not in a car?

I'm having trouble sleeping. I was wondering that if I took a motion sickness pill (like dramamine) would it help put me to sleep? Or does it only work when you're in a moving vehicle?Does taking a motion sickness pill still put you to sleep when not in a car?It helps regardless of where you are. Most drugs are like that. They are just really good at counteracting the effects of motion sickness.Does taking a motion sickness pill still put you to sleep when not in a car?I've taken dramamine many times and never once has it made me drowsy or sleepy. If i fell asleep. it was cause i was tired. I don't believe those are the side effects of certain motion sickness medication. I would recommend looking at pill specifically for sleeping. I'm not sure which ones are good, since i do not take any, Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment