Thursday, January 26, 2012

How long will a typical battery last in a typical motion sensor?

If you have a motion sensor and have experienced this or found information about this question, please answer.How long will a typical battery last in a typical motion sensor?The two typical types of motion senors I'm acquainted with are either powered by photo cells for exterior or 110 for interior.How long will a typical battery last in a typical motion sensor?I am unable to answer your question because I don't know the power drain of your motion detector. May I suggest you contact the manufacturer with the model number and they can tell you. I have 3 motion detectors but they are all wired into the house current.How long will a typical battery last in a typical motion sensor?does it detect allot of motion.How long will a typical battery last in a typical motion sensor?
until they burn out then replace them

No comments:

Post a Comment