Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I stop mw2 from going in slow motion?

It's fine until I start special ops or multiplayer. I goes in slow motion and skips. How do I fix this? Thank you.How do I stop mw2 from going in slow motion?well it can be your router this happen 2 me too when someone called it use to kick me out of xboxlive or psn but i told my dad to call verizon so we send the old one and got a new one and it works but lags a little sometimes hop this helpsHow do I stop mw2 from going in slow motion?Do you have multiple scratches on your disc?



If you do, then the scratches may have effected the certain part of the disc for multiplayer or spec ops.



I would say get a new disc, or if this doesn't work then just casually steal your friends mw2 ;) (Joke)
  • channel 5 weather
  • bubble pop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment