Monday, January 23, 2012

How to shoot a one piece, or one motion shot like Stephen Curry?

Hi guys,



I am trying to learn how to shoot a one piece, or one motion jump shot like Stephen Curry and most high school basketball girls. The reason for this is because I am trying to make my release quicker.



Whenever I shot, I always bring the ball to my set point and pause before jumping. If you watch Stephen Curry, is shot motion is a continuous and quick motion.



Could anyone help me please? It would really mean a lot to me.How to shoot a one piece, or one motion shot like Stephen Curry?I know Steph...he's a sweetie! He went to my school! :-)



I was eating next to him at Commons (our dining hall) and heard him talking about this to other people. He says that he and his dad agree that it wouldn't do people any good to imitate him or LeBron or any other big-scoring players...that the only way to get really good is to find your own style and master it.



If you ever watch his younger brother Seth (my year, but at Duke, and he can't play this year, because he transferred from Liberty) shoot a three, you'll see that his style is very different from Steph's in a lot of ways...but he still scores almost as much as Steph. He's got his own style and he's got it figured out.



I think that's the solution. Sure, work on a quicker release, and try his shot...but if it's not working out for you, it's probably not what's comfortable for you!How to shoot a one piece, or one motion shot like Stephen Curry?its not really that hard to realize what to do. watch him and do what he does. forget about your shot, change it to his. keep on working at a quick release. u should be there

No comments:

Post a Comment