Monday, January 30, 2012

Powerpoint feature - How do you hide an autoshape before executing a motion path?

I am trying to make a slice of pie fly out of a pie (plain circle) and end up in the corner of the slide. I can easily make the pie slice fly down in the corner but the problem is that when I run the slideshow the piece is already in the corner from the start, long before I start the motion path... So how do I hide the slice until I want it to fly out of the pie?Powerpoint feature - How do you hide an autoshape before executing a motion path?Two ways I can think of...



1) Redo your animation. Put the piece on the pie where it belongs, then add the motion path going down to the corner and position the red arrow where you want it to land.



2) It sounds like you might have put the piece in the corner, added the path and then reversed it? If that's the case, select the slice, Add Effect --%26gt; Entrance --%26gt; Appear. Then set that effect to On Click and set your motion path to With Previous.



Either one will hopefully do it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment