Monday, January 30, 2012

What is a good stop-motion animation program that I can download for free?

I need to find a good stop-motion program that I can easily download for free and make videos that can be uploaded to youtube or myspace. I want to use digital photos for my frames and not a camera.



Can anyone give me a link to a good program?What is a good stop-motion animation program that I can download for free?It's impossible to make stop motion without a camera, whatever software you use. If you already have your digital photos for your frames, you could easily edit them into a stop motion short through Windows Movie Maker, should should already be on your computer (if you're a PC user).What is a good stop-motion animation program that I can download for free?Check out Microsoft's Photo Story 3:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai鈥?/a>



I think this might be what you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment