Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best motion picture version of Jane Eyre?

I've noticed that there are several motion picture versions of the book Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I want to know what is the best one. Now, When I said best, I meant the one which is closest to the dialogs and the scenes of the book. I'm studying this book for literature and I thought watching the film is the best way of remembering the quotations. Some help please!What is the best motion picture version of Jane Eyre?I really like the one that was made recently, the one with Toby Stephens.



http://www.amazon.com/Jane-Eyre-Masterpi鈥?/a>What is the best motion picture version of Jane Eyre?I liked the one with Charlotte Gainsbourg and William Hurt from 1996.. .It's really good! ...One of my favorite movies!



http://www.amazon.com/Jane-Eyre-Anna-Paq鈥?/a>What is the best motion picture version of Jane Eyre?Masterpiece Theatre's Jane Eyre is supposed to be really good. I've seen bits and pieces of it (maybe an hour as a whole) and it seems to be pretty reliant on the book. Masterpiece Theatre has usually done a good job in portraying books and plays too. It comes on PBS often enough, so you may not even have to rent it; though it is in 2 parts.
  • bully dog
  • infiniti g37
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment