Monday, January 23, 2012

How can I draw a picture of water in motion, and have 4 of the 6 properties of water illustrated?

My project is to creatively illustrate water in motion in every day use. I was thinking I could to a bathroom scene with maybe a toilet, shower, and sink. But I have to use 4 of the water properties. Which are Adhesion, Cohesion, capillary action, specific heat, high surface tension and density. I don't know which of the properties apply to shower's, toilets, or sink water. So...I just need help with how to describe what properties of water I'm using.How can I draw a picture of water in motion, and have 4 of the 6 properties of water illustrated?well, you could have a window open so that you can put a water bug in the sink floating on the water for adhesion/cohesion, maybe. uhm, you could have ice floating in a cup for density, because as a solid, water is less dense, so it floats. something with water giving off heat or something? like, the water in a lake sucks in the warmth of the sun during the day and slowly releases the heat at night. anddd, that's about all i can think of.How can I draw a picture of water in motion, and have 4 of the 6 properties of water illustrated?Well, droplets of water in the sink and in the shower could demonstrate adhesion and cohesion. Not too sure about the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment