Monday, January 23, 2012

Does anyone have any tips on getting rid of motion sickness?

I get horrible motion sickness. Even when I just take the bus, I feel like I am very close to throwing up. A few years ago, I couldn't read on planes, buses or cars. Now, even just being on the bus or in the car makes me sick.



I've tried closing my eyes and it helps a little bit, but does anyone have any other tips? I'm a university student so I take the bus A LOT. I really need some advice.



Thanks! :)Does anyone have any tips on getting rid of motion sickness?They sell this kind of wrist bands i think you could get them at rite-aid or places like that which are suppose to help with motion sickness. My co-worker has used it on criuses and she says they really work for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment