Thursday, January 26, 2012

What could be causing the videos from my camcorder to play in slow motion on my computer?

It plays back in regular motion when I play the video back on the camcorder, but it plays in slow motion on the computer screen in realplayer and windows media player.Can you help?What could be causing the videos from my camcorder to play in slow motion on my computer?Do all videos play slow on your computer, or only ones from your camcorder?



If they all do, it sounds like your machine is either in need of a faster CPU, it needs more RAM, or you have viruses or spyware that is slowing it down. You could try defragging the hard drive, clearing unncessary cookies, uninstalling unused software, and running Spybot to find any bugs.



If it is only video from the camcorder, then it sounds like a codec issue. What video format are the files? I suggest downloading VideoLan VLC media player and attempting to play the files through it. Often times, it can play videos better than WMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment