Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do you have a motion sickness sometimes?

Like, sometimes, when I am a passenger in the back seat in a car, I feel kind of nauseatic... I blame some kind of motion sickness. If you have same, how do you deal with it?Do you have a motion sickness sometimes?I have terrible motion sickness! The best thing I have found is ginger. you can get pills of it, make tea with ground ginger or

fresh, use candied ginger or ginger candy or just chew the root. It is a good anti-nauseant. I hope it helps!Do you have a motion sickness sometimes?I chew hard candies or soda crackers. Sometimes I take Bonamine before I travelDo you have a motion sickness sometimes?I used to as a child, but outgrew it, But my mother, Godbless her, did as an adult and to the point of getting out of the car and puking. They have some sort drug on the market just for that, I think.Do you have a motion sickness sometimes?
yes, in the back seat. I read somewhere recently that the back seat on the driver's side is somewhat less motion sickness. A few years back I used to go to Partylite meetings

in a car pool and got uncomfortably ill each time I rode in the back. My personal remedy is to always drive myself everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment