Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Has anyone heard of PetAlive EasyTravel Solution and does it really work for motion sickness in cats?

My husband is in the military and we just got orders to a base which is 33 hours away from where we are currently now. We have two cats and one of them gets a horrible case of motion sickness when she gets in a car. Flying alone isn't an option because it will be too hot for them to be in the cargo. I heard of this, PetAlive EasyTravel Solution, herbal remedy product for cats with motion sickness and I am curious as to if it really works or not. Your help is appreciated!Has anyone heard of PetAlive EasyTravel Solution and does it really work for motion sickness in cats?I never had to deal with this situation yet but will soon. But I believe getting the advice of a vet for long trips and motion sickness wouldn't hurt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment