Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do you use the air resistance vector in projectile motion?

I was given a vector a(t) for air resistance. How do I add that to the position, velocity, and acceleration vectors of an object in projectile motion?How do you use the air resistance vector in projectile motion?air resistance vector will simply be a force acting in the opposite direction of the motion. Summate all the forces before doing your calculationsHow do you use the air resistance vector in projectile motion?When I was in the 5th grade, my mom packed me a bologna sandwich (with mustard, I think). It was the first time I had ever had one. I bit into it and threw up all over the table. Man, bologna is nasty!

The funny thing is that no one at the table noticed until I said "hey... guys...", then one of my friends looked over and vomited too.

Oh man, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment