Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why does my heater/defrost only work while the car is in motion?

2005 Nissan Altima - The heater/defroster only puts out heat while the car is in motion. The blower works all the time. But as the car stops at a stop sign the heat shuts off. Any help?Why does my heater/defrost only work while the car is in motion?Your antifreeze/water level in your radiator is low, when you are stopped, there isn't enough water-antifreeze to circulate correctly.Why does my heater/defrost only work while the car is in motion?it must have to do with the external air flow pushing heat thru the ducts.Why does my heater/defrost only work while the car is in motion?I guess that your heater fan either isnt working or not switched on or has a bad earth or loose wire.Why does my heater/defrost only work while the car is in motion?
check your radiator its probably low on fluid.

No comments:

Post a Comment