Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is there a way to hide a picture in powerpoint until I start the custom motion path?

I have a picture that I want to come into the screen from the left at a certain time. I drew the custom motion path, but the picture is on the screen during the presentation before I want it to be there, then does the custom motion path. I want it to just appear for the first time during the custom motion path. Is there a way to fix this?Is there a way to hide a picture in powerpoint until I start the custom motion path?If you're using a custom motion path, then that means you just want it to move in that way, and you're not using an entrance motion. If you want it to fly in, go to custom animation, add effect, entrance, fly in and you could chose from where, what direction, or w/e.

But if you've had your heart set on a motion path, then just drag the picture to the corner so it doesn't appear on the slide and draw a motion path to where you want it to go.



Hope it helped =]Is there a way to hide a picture in powerpoint until I start the custom motion path?It shouldn't be doing this. I would delete the slide and start over on just that slide again.Is there a way to hide a picture in powerpoint until I start the custom motion path?when you apply the custom motion path, the image shouldn't appear until you click. try one of the options where it flies in, so that it starts offscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment