Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is the circular motion of a fan the source of computational power?

I've meditated on the circular motion of fan movement and I came to recognise incredible amounts of information that can be found in this seemingly simple action and it got me wondering if this is where CPU power comes from.



To help elaborate my question a little further, when meditating on fans it gives birth to the abstract concept of MHz, GB, the BIOS and network connectivity.Is the circular motion of a fan the source of computational power?Home-grown, Lebanese, Afghani or Watt?

I`m a fan of debate, but the philosophy of this question blows me away.

Are you serious?Is the circular motion of a fan the source of computational power?Is cpu power destiny not source.

No comments:

Post a Comment