Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I make fast and slow motion videos on the new Windows Live Movie Maker?

I have a video that needs to be in fast motion, but I cant find the fast motion button. does anyone know how to do this... Keep in mind this is Windows LIVE Movie Maker, not the old one for XP and VISTA. Thanks for reading.How do I make fast and slow motion videos on the new Windows Live Movie Maker?You can't do that with Windows Live Movie Maker since it is a stripped-down version of v2.6.



The Slow down, Half, Speed up, Double effects are only available in the 2.6 version of Windows Movie Maker.



You are also missing many other features such as "Take Picture from Preview" as well. And too, you can't add GIF animations either, since a Time-line view is non-existent to increase the frames on.



If you want to use any of the above-mentioned features, you will need to download the v2.6 version to compliment the Windows Live version you already have. You can download it from here:



http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai鈥?/a>



I have both versions of Windows Movie Maker and Windows Live Movie Maker on my computer, just in case one stops working... I can use the other.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment