Saturday, February 18, 2012

What's important when you watch a motion picture?

When you go to the movies: What do you expect? Which criteria should be satisfied that you say: "YEAH! Great movie!"



And: Do you miss anything in motion pictures in this day and age?

Which contents do you wish for the next motion picture that it become worldwide successful?What's important when you watch a motion picture?people who keep there mouth shutWhat's important when you watch a motion picture?a good plot is a good start unless you're one of those people who enjoy mindless violence and goreWhat's important when you watch a motion picture?If it engages me and if I have my eyes glued to the screen the whole time. If it makes me laugh or scares me then I'll be happy.



And I miss Alfred Hitchcock style thrillers, back when it wasn't all about blood and guts but about suspense and when you were left wondering what happened.

And I miss good comedy like Carry On or the Monty Python movies. For goodness sake, people wrapping sticky tape round their heads and such is not comedy!



My favourite movies are

Across The Universe

The Birds

Carry On Doctor

The Shining

A Clockwork Orange

Vertigo

Blair Witch Project

Psycho

Carry On Camping

Life Of Brian



I suppose I'm a bit of a film snob :s

No comments:

Post a Comment