Saturday, February 18, 2012

What happens if the woman doesn't show up for a motion of Paternity blood testing ?

I live in Michigan. My ex girlfriend in 2010 been tellin me she gave birth to my son . She sent me baby pictures and she sent me text messages which I saved. I hired a lawyer and I have a court date coming up . If she doesn't show up for the Motion of paternity blood testing hearing . What will happen ?What happens if the woman doesn't show up for a motion of Paternity blood testing ?She can be held in contempt. This material will be of use to you.

http://dads-house.org/EducationalManual

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dads_House鈥?/a>

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FRC/What happens if the woman doesn't show up for a motion of Paternity blood testing ?
If she does not show up for a court date, she may be in default. If the filing party agrees to drop their motion, then the orders will remain as they currently are; however, she may be in default and you may be able to receive everything that you requested.



You should check out DadsDivorce.com for more information. It is a free resource for men that covers all of the issues that relate to family law.What happens if the woman doesn't show up for a motion of Paternity blood testing ?why do you need her there??? how sure are you this is your child? you do not need a DNA test. as long as you both agree this is your child, then that is recognized paternity. if there is some doubt about this child then go for it.What happens if the woman doesn't show up for a motion of Paternity blood testing ?
contempt of courtWhat happens if the woman doesn't show up for a motion of Paternity blood testing ?She could be arrested if she has been served.

No comments:

Post a Comment